Newly Adopted, Amended or Repealed Regulations / Proposed Regulations
(Last Updated 10/14/2014)
Newly Adopted, Amended or Repealed Regulations
The following regulations have recently been adopted, amended or repealed by the FPPC.
Once adopted, amended or repealed, regulations are forwarded to the Office of Administrative Law for filing with the Secretary of State. Regulations and amendments go into effect 30 days after they are filed with the Secretary of State, unless otherwise specified. "Emergency" regulations go into effect upon filing.
- 18438.5 Aggregated Contributions Under Section 84308 (amended), becomes effective on 9/11/2014
- 18700 Basic Rule; Application - Definitions; Guide to Conflict of Interest Regulations (amended); Adopted by the Commission on April 25, 2013, but the effective date has been delayed. The amendments to these regulations will become effective at the same time as the other proposed regulatory amendments which are a part of this conflict of interest improvement project and are currently in process.
- 18700.3 Parent-Subsidiary, Otherwise Related Business Entity: Defined (adopted), becomes effective on 9/11/2014
- 18703.1 Economic Interest Defined: Business Entities (repealed), becomes effective on 9/11/2014
Proposed Regulations and Notices
These notices and proposed regulations have been filed with the Office of Administrative Law for publication in the California Notice Register and have been mailed to Interested Persons. Updated versions of the regulations that will be considered by the Commission for adoption will be published with the 10- day agenda and available through the agenda page at http://www.fppc.ca.gov/agenda.php?view=current.
- 18545 Contribution Limit and Voluntary Expenditure Ceiling Amounts
- 18703.4 Economic Interest, Defined: Source of Gifts
- 18730 Provisions of Conflict of Interest Codes
- 18940.2 Gift Limit Amount
- 18704.1 Determining Whether Directly or Indirectly Involved in a Government Decision; Sources of Income, Sources of Gifts
- 18705.1 Materiality Standard: Financial Interest in Business Entities
- 18750.3 Charter Schools -- Adoption and Promulgation of Conflict of Interest Codes (adopt)
NOTICE: THIS REGULATION HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL A FUTURE MEETING DATE.