In an effort to keep you informed regarding new and updated laws, manuals, forms, and other FPPC publications and services, this page will be updated each time changes occur. In most cases, links to updated material will remain for six months after the date of publication.
Advertising Disclaimer Charts
- Due to the passage of the Disclose Act (AB 249), new disclaimer rules are in effect as of January 1, 2018. Posted here are the updated disclaimer charts that reflect the new rules for all committees.
Form 700 Materials Updated for the New Year
- The new Form 700, Amendment Form, and Reference Pamphlet have been posted.
State and Local Post-Employment Factsheets
- Legislation effective January 1, 2018 changed the rules on post-employment restrictions. Updated information and factsheets have been posted here.
Recent Changes to the Law
- Summaries of legislative and regulatory changes made to the Political Reform Act in 2017 can be found here.
- We have enhanced our campaign toolkit to include more comprehensive information for first-time candidates.
Recall Elections FAQs
- The Recall Elections FAQ has been updated to reflect changes as a result of the Rios Opinion - O-17-001.