In an effort to keep you informed regarding new and updated laws, manuals, forms, and other FPPC publications and services, this page will be updated each time changes occur. In most cases, links to updated material will remain for six months after the date of publication.
Biennial Notices for State Agencies
- The Act requires every state agency to review its conflict of interest code biennially and notify FPPC by March 1, 2019 as to whether or not the agency’s code needs to be amended. The appropriate documents are posted here.
Advertising Disclaimer Charts
- Due to the passage of AB 2155, new disclaimer rules are in effect as of January 1, 2019. Posted here are the updated disclaimer charts that reflect the new rules for all committees.
State and Local Post-Employment Factsheets
- Legislation effective January 1, 2018 changed the rules on post-employment restrictions. Updated information and factsheets have been posted here.
Recent Changes to the Law
- Summaries of legislative and regulatory changes made to the Political Reform Act in 2018 can be found here.
- We have enhanced our campaign toolkit to include more comprehensive information for first-time candidates.