Form 802 (Agency Report of Ceremonial Role Events & Ticket Distributions) Search
The Form 802 is used by state and local government agencies to identify persons who receive tickets or passes to events, as well as the public purpose for the event. Additionally, admission to events for individuals who perform ceremonial roles are reported on this form.
Beginning February 13, 2016, agencies are required to post ticket policies and 802s on their own websites and provide the website link to FPPC. Below are links to the website locations that have been submitted.
You can also search the 802s that were filed with FPPC prior to February 13, 2016 by using the fields at the bottom of this page.
Links to Website Locations for 802s and Ticket Policies
- Los Angeles
- Orange County Fire Authority
- Orange County Water District Form 802
- Orange County Water District Ticket Policy
- Riverside County Regional Park and Open-Space District Form 802
- Riverside County Regional Park and Open-Space District Ticket Policy
- Desert Healthcare District
- East Contra Costa Fire Protection District
- El Dorado Hills Fire Department
- Foothill-De Anza Community College District Form 802
- Foothill-De Anza Community College District Ticket Policy