August 7, 2020 Agenda
The Public Outreach and Technology Committee will hold a committee meeting on August 7, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. The committee will meet to discuss and the public is welcome to listen and participate in the committee proceedings. To submit public comment prior to the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To participate in real time, visit http://mediasite.fppc.ca.gov/.
1. Public Comment for items not on the agenda.
2. Approval of June 5, 2020 minutes.
3. Education Program Services and Resources. An overview of the services and resources offered by the Education Unit.
4. Discussion of document security on the FPPC website. Receive information on the Staff time and agency cost required to secure documents on FPPC website.
5. Discussion of website tracking metrics. Staff will present different tracking metrics on the FPPC website.
- You may listen to and participate in this committee meeting by teleconference by calling: (877) 411-9748; access code 723284.
- For questions about this meeting, you may contact the Commission Assistant at (916) 322-5660.
The Commission has established two-person advisory committees to allow greater participation by individual Commissioners in making recommendations to the full Commission. In recognition of the public’s interest in the meetings of these committees, the Commission has directed the committees to allow the public to monitor committee deliberations, whenever possible, by publishing a five-day notice of the meeting and allowing callers to listen and participate to the proceeding with a call-in telephone number.
As two-person advisory committees, Bagley Keene Open Meeting Requirements (Government Code Sections 11120 - 11132) do not apply to the committee meeting. However, the Commission will be soliciting public comment before and during the meeting. If you would like to comment on an agenda item prior to the meeting, you may email your comments to the Commission Assistant at CommAsst@fppc.ca.gov. Any comments submitted prior to the meeting will be provided to the committee members for consideration at the meeting. Additionally, the Commission is permitting public participation through the online portal: http://mediasite.fppc.ca.gov/