Search for a Form 700 Filed Prior to September 1, 2016

You can search through Form 700s filed with FPPC by elected officials by using the fields below.

NOTE: This search only includes state-level elected officials, elected judges, city councilmembers, and certain other officials. Local planning commissioners, special district board members, school board members, and many other local officials do not file Form 700s directly with the FPPC. You must contact the local filing officer to determine how to obtain Form 700s for these other officials.