Contact List

Print This Page

The FPPC welcomes your questions, comments, suggestions, compliments, and complaints as one critical way to continuously improve our services to you..

Before you contact us, please see if your question is answered here:

  • General Contact Line: (916)322-5660
  • Advice Line: 1-866-ASK-FPPC (1-866-275-3772)

Mailing Address
  • Fair Political Practices Commission
    428 J Street, Suite 620
    Sacramento, CA 95814

Email Subscriptions

Political Reform Act

Telephone advice is available Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.

Enforcement Complaint

Public Comment on Commission Matters
  • (916)322-6440 fax
  • Mail (address above)

Public comment on Commission matters is encouraged and should be submitted by mail, fax or hand delivery. Recommended deadlines for submitting comments on specific Commission meeting agenda items are listed at the bottom of each month's agenda. The monthly agenda is posted on our Current Agenda 10 days prior to the meeting.

Request a Speaker
  • (916)327-8269

Media Inquiries and Requests (Press Center)
  • (916)322-7761

Request Public Records
  • (916)445-CPRA (2772)
  • (916)322-6440 fax
  • Mail (address above)

    Request Form

    Your request includes the following information:

    1. Requestor Name
    2. Organization Name (if any)
    3. Mailing Address
    4. Contact Telephone Number
    5. Specific Description of the Records Requested

    Please do not email requests to individual staffmember mailboxes. Mailing to individual staffmember mailboxes may result in loss of the request or a significant delay in responding to your request.

Requesting Statements of Economic Interests (Form 700s)
  • 1-866-ASK-FPPC (1-866-275-3772) (press 3)

It is not necessary to submit a Public Records Act request to obtain Form 700s. Form 700s for the following positions are filed with the FPPC: Constitutional Officers / Legislators and Legislative Staff Members / Judges and Court Commissioners / State Agency Department Heads and Board / Commission Members / County Supervisors / District Attorneys / County Counsels / Mayors / City Council Members / City and County Planning Commissioners / City Managers / City Attorneys / City Treasurers

To obtain copies of Form 700s for other county officials contact the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, and contact the City Clerk to obtain copies of Form 700s for other city officials. For all other requests, contact the agency in which the individual serves or is employed.


Technical Issue Regarding Website
Voter Information Form 700 Advice through Email YouTube - Candidate and Treasurer Workshop Preview Agendas Political Reform Act Complaint Closure Letter
< >

FPPC Toll-Free

1-866-ASK-FPPC (1-866-275-3772)
Monday through Thursday
9:00am - 11:30am

Facebook FPPC Twitter Youtube RSS Email