Webinars, Seminars & YouTube
Join Our Mailing List
- Online Webinar Training for local PACs - None scheduled at this time.
- YouTube Campaign - The FPPC's YouTube PowerPoint presentation that reviews campaign disclosure rules. The presentation is in five segments and provides a quick way to learn the basic laws governing campaign practices covered under the Political Reform Act.
- Candidates, Treasurers, and Committees - The FPPC conducts two-hour workshops that provide information to candidates and their treasurers on how to prepare their campaign finance reports and observe the Political Reform Act's requirements and prohibitions.
- Filing Officer Seminars - The FPPC conducts free workshops on the duties of filing officials/officers regarding statements of economic interests, campaign filing officer duties and how to process a conflict-of-interest code amendment.
- Lobbyists - 2013-2014 Legislative Session Ethics Course Information: Contact the Senate Committee on Legislative Ethics at (916) 651-1507 to obtain the current schedule of ethics course dates and a sign-up form. Each lobbyist must complete the course. The ethics course fee is $50. Advanced registration is required.
- Conflict of Interest / Statement of Economic Interest (Form 700) / Conflict of Interest Code Review - The FPPC conducts training related to conflicts of interests and conflict-of-interest codes as time and resources are available.
- Form 700 - This training provides general information for individuals who must file a Form 700 Statement of Economic Interests.
Visit our Interested Persons Meetings - for information about Interested Persons meetings and other opportunities for public comment.