Workshops and Webinars
Select links below for signup information.
Join Our Mailing List to receive notification of future webinars and seminars.
- Candidates, Treasurers, and Committees - The FPPC conducts two-hour workshops that provide information to candidates and their treasurers on how to prepare their campaign finance reports and observe the Political Reform Act's requirements and prohibitions.
- Filing Officers - The FPPC conducts workshops and webinars on the duties of filing officers/officials regarding statements of economic interests and campaign filing officer duties.
- Lobbyists - 2014-2015 Legislative Session Ethics Course Information: Contact the Senate Committee on Legislative Ethics at (916) 651-1507 to obtain the current schedule of ethics course dates and a sign-up form. Each lobbyist must complete the course. The ethics course fee is $50. Advanced registration is required.
- Conflict of Interest Code Reviewers - This workshop explains how to adopt or amend a conflict of interest code for government agencies. Topics include review of the current code, analysis of disclosure categories, how to designate positions, and how to assign categories to those positions. This workshop is intended for state or local government employees who are tasked with creating or updating their agency's conflict of interest code
- Form 700 Filers - This training provides general information for individuals who must file a Form 700 Statement of Economic Interests.
Visit our Interested Persons Meetings - for information about Interested Persons meetings and other opportunities for public comment.