Top Two Donors
If a committee lists a state recipient committee on its top 10 contributor list, it must provide the names of the top two contributors of $50,000 or more to the state recipient committee unless the state recipient committee has independently submitted a report under Section 84223 for the same election.
Californians for Clean Water and Safe Parks, Sponsored by Conservation Groups
- Sempervirens Fund
- Trust for Public Land Action Fund
- Save the Redwoods
- The Wildlands Conservancy
- Environment California, Inc.
Committee for Clean Water, Natural Resources and Parks, Yes on Proposition 68
Coalition to Protect Local Transportation Improvements, Yes on Prop. 69, sponsored by business, labor, local governments, transportation advocates and taxpayers
- Laborers Local #300
- Operating Engineers Local #3
- Burrtec Waste Industries, Inc.
- League of California Cities
Families & Teachers for Antonio Villaraigosa for Governor 2018, sponsored by California Charter Schools Association Advocates
Citizens Supporting Gavin Newsom for Governor 2018, sponsored by Labor Organizations
Education Organizations for Gavin Newsom for Governor 2018
- California Teachers Association/ Association for Better Citizenship
- California Professional Firefighters Political Action Committee
Californians for Eleni Kounalakis for Lieutenant Governor 2018, Sponsored by the California Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- The Permanente Medical Group
- Celgene Corporation