Congratulations on your decision to run for office! Whether you are running for your local school board or a seat in the California Assembly, there are campaign laws and regulations you must follow. The purpose of this toolkit is to help you understand the rules that ensure transparency and accountability in California elections. Click on the links below to find out what your responsibilities are before, during, and after the election. Good luck on your campaign!
- Campaign Rules
- Campaign Disclosure Manual 1 for STATE Candidates
- Campaign Disclosure Manual 2 for LOCAL Candidates, including Judges.
- Training & Outreach
- On-Demand Video for Candidates and Treasurers
- Campaign Activity FAQs
- FPPC Advice Line: 1 (866) ASK-FPPC (275-3772)
9:00 AM - 11:30 AM, Monday through Thursday
- FPPC Advice Email: firstname.lastname@example.org