June 5, 2020 Agenda
The Public Outreach and Technology Committee will hold a committee meeting on June 5, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. The committee will meet to discuss and the public is welcome to listen and participate in the committee proceedings. To participate in real time, visit http://mediasite.fppc.ca.gov/.
1. Public Comment for items not on the agenda.
2. Overview of public outreach and technology programs currently provided by the FPPC.
3. Document security on the FPPC website.
4. Update on Enforcement Transparency Portal.
- You may listen to and participate in this committee meeting by teleconference by calling: (877) 411-9748; access code 723284.
- For questions about this meeting, you may contact the Commission Assistant at (916) 322-5660.
The Commission has established two separate two-person standing advisory committees, the Budget and Personnel Committee and the Law and Policy Committee, to allow greater participation by individual Commissioners in making recommendations to the full Commission. In recognition of the public’s interest in the meetings of these committees, the Commission has directed the committees to allow the public to monitor committee deliberations, whenever possible, by publishing a two-day notice of the meeting and allowing callers to listen to the proceeding with a call-in telephone number. (See Commission Regulation 18308.1(d)(2)(E).) Additionally, the Commission permits public participation in the noticed meeting in person, in writing, electronically, and via telephone.
As two-person advisory committees, Bagley Keene Open Meeting Requirements (Government Code Sections 11120 - 11132) typically do not apply to the committee meeting. However, the Commission’s Chair, who is not a member of this committee, plans to attend and potentially participate in this meeting. As a result, a majority of the Commission members may be present for the meeting and therefore the committee is providing 10-day notice of the meeting in compliance with the requirements of Government Code section 11125. Further, the committee n will be soliciting public comment before and during the meeting consistent with Government Code section 11125.7.