Form 800 Series Search

For easy access and public transparancy, below is a comprehensive list, including links, to each 800 Form that is published or retained on the FPPC's website with brief explanations of who must file the form and what the form is used to report.

If you have questions about your obligations under the Act, you can always Request Advice from the FPPC.

Public Officials and Employees

Form 801

Form 801 is used to report certain payments received by state and local government agencies, including a payment for an official’s travel expenses for the purpose of facilitating the public’s business in lieu of a payment using agency funds; and a payment that would otherwise be considered a gift or income to the benefiting official, but is instead accepted on behalf of the agency.

View all published Form 801s.

Form 802

Form 802 identifies persons that receive admission tickets and passes and describes the public purpose for each ticket distribution. FPPC Regulation 18944.1 sets out the circumstances under which an agency’s distribution of tickets to entertainment events, sporting events, and like occasions would not result in a gift to individuals that attend the function. In general, the agency must adopt a ticket policy which identifies the public purpose served in distributing the admissions. 

View all published Form 802s.

Form 803

Form 803 is used by elected officers and members of the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) to disclose payments made at their behest, principally for legislative, governmental, or charitable purposes. State law requires that behested payments be reported if they total $5,000 or more per calendar year from a single source. Officials must report the behested payments within 30 days of the date they are made.

Donor Disclosure List for Certain Nonprofit Organizations

Form 807

Form 807 is used by 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) nonprofit organizations that meet each of the following criteria:

    Regularly organize and host travel that is reasonably related to a legislative or governmental purpose, or to an issue of state, national, or international public policy, for state and local elected officials; 

    Make travel payments, advances, or reimbursements totaling more than $10,000 in a calendar year, or totaling more than $5,000 in a calendar year for a single state or local elected official; and 

    Have donors of $1,000 or more who accompanied an elected state or local official, either personally or through an agent, employee, or representative, for any portion of travel. 

Government Code Section 89506(f) and Regulation 18940 requires these certain 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) nonprofit organizations to file the Form 807 to disclose donors of $1,000 or more who accompanied an elected officeholder for any portion of specified travel. 

View all published Form 807s.