What Schedule Do I Use?
FPPC Form 700 (2016/2017)
FPPC Toll-Free Helpline: 1 (866) ASK-FPPC - (866) 275-3772
Instructions - Page 3
Common Reportable Interests
|Schedule A-1:||Stocks, including those held in an IRA or a 401K|
|Schedule A-2:||Business entities (including certain independent contracting), sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs, corporations, and trusts
|Schedule B:||Rental property in the jurisdiction, or within two miles of the boundaries of the jurisdiction|
|Schedule C:||Non-governmental salaries of public official and spouse/registered domestic partner|
|Schedule D:||Gifts from businesses (such as tickets to sporting or entertainment events)|
|Schedule E:||Travel payments from third parties (not your employer)|
Common Non-Reportable Interests
|Schedule A-1:||Insurance policies, government bonds, diversified mutual funds, certain funds similar to diversified mutual funds (such as exchange traded funds) and investments held in certain retirement accounts. See Reference Pamphlet, page 13, for detailed information. (Regulation 18237)|
|Schedule A-2:||Savings and checking accounts and annuities|
|Schedule B:||A residence used exclusively as a personal residence (such as a home or vacation cabin)|
|Schedule C:||Governmental salary (such as a school district)|
|Schedule D:||Gifts from family members|
|Schedule E:||Travel paid by your government agency|
- Mark the "No reportable interests" box on Part 4 of the Schedule Summary on the Cover Page if you determine you have nothing to disclose and file the Cover Page only. Make sure you carefully read all instructions to ensure proper reporting.
- The Form 700 is a public document.
- Most individuals must consult their agency's conflict of interest code for reportable interests.
- Most individuals file the Form 700 with their agencies.
- When you file your statement, bring a copy to have date stamped for your records.
[End of WHICH SCHEDULE DO I USE? - Instructions - Page 3]